- ravel time, by commuting, from airport to Achères Ville is 2 hours and a half maximum.
- You need to buy a ticket which will cost around 11€.
- Ticket is only until Achères Ville station.
- You can only use the ticket by taking the TRAIN (RER) and not with the bus.
- You take RER B “KODA” to MASSY-PALAISEAU.
- You need to get off from the RER STATION Châtelet-Les Halles (45 minutes)
- Then from Châtelet-Les Halles you take RER A “UZIN” direction Cergy-le-Haut.
- From Châtelet to Achères ville it will take 30 minutes.
- Once you reach Achères Ville station, you need to buy another bus ticket which will cost 2€.
- You need to take the bus A1, then you can stop in Mairie (4 minutes).
By Taxi or Uber
- First you need to take a taxi in the taxi lane where people are queuing.
- Never entertain someone when they will approach you to get in their non-official taxi.
- Never take the fixed price, you should ask for taxi meter once you get into the cab.
- Normally, price range for taxi or Uber from the airport to Achères ville is 70€ to 90€.
- Duration of the travel from airport to Achères Ville will take 45 mins to 1 hour.
Note: Students should arrive in the Airport within Monday to Friday from 9a.m. – 2p.m.
You can contact the person in-charge: Richard Gayomali.
Email address: email@example.com